Wednesday, January 22, 2014

I am trying to discuss the problems..........

I am trying to discuss the problems that lead to the violence in our communities. I have spent the past months debating and reasoning with fellow community members who are working hard to improve the social situation on the Cape Flats.

The truth for these young man were In a way interesting , both are right. Young men and women in across the Cape Flats have found acceptance within gangs when few other opportunities are available to them.

"never mind your own ambitions, you simply want to help pay the rent or feed your brothers and sisters who are still in school?"


1 comment:

  1. deep thoughts , thanks for sharing --- it reminds me of a saying, I WANNA LIVE , I WANNA GIVE --- see you soon for some creative trouble making

    ReplyDelete